In my 30+ years in business I have developed an expertise helping real estate professionals create more home buying opportunities in any economy.
If you really need to get more customers and leads, massively increase sales (no matter what role you play in the real estate cycle), and find more ways to serve the home buying community then I can definitely help you.
I am the best at helping R/E pros achieve greater profits and my accomplishments include:
- Successful owner of multi-inspector firm for over 27 years
- Creator of 203k In A Box – #1 Residential Renovation Professional Training and Marketing system
- Developer of the Genesis Rehab Reporting System – Best Online Renovation Project management system
- Co-owner and Educational Director of the Keystone Real Estate Academy
- Founder and Executive Director of the National Association of FHA Consultants- America’s only association dedicated to the success of residential real estate professionals and their home buying communities through awareness and use of renovation mortgage products.
Awards, Titles, and Designations:
- America’s 203k Queen
- First ASHI Certified African American Female Home Inspector
- Award-Winning Member of Toastmasters of America
- Teacher at Drexel University, Temple University, and University of Pennsylvania
- NAREB Philadelphia Chapter Officer
- Author of 3 popular books, including:
- Major Purchase, Major Decision- 7 Things to Know Before Hiring a Home Inspector
- Insights of a Successful 203k Consultant; How to Have or Run a Trouble Free Renovation Project
- Business Booster for Home Inspectors
- National Merit Scholar
- Frustrated but determined golfer
- Proud Mother and Grandmother
- Helped thousands of first-time homebuyers with their goal of homeownership